URBANmission city: Agent Hunt (Bratislava)
Outdoor Escape Game in Bratislava
You play the URBANmission Agent hunt in Bratislava with your own smartphone or tablet and without staff in the Old Town. The outdoor escape game Agent hunt in Bratislava starts at Hviezdoslav Square and leads through the Old Town. The whole escape game in Bratislava takes place outside.
URBANmission Agent Hunt in Bratislava:
Will you prevent a state secret from falling into the wrong hands in time?
Want a taste until you can finally play the escape game? Watch the trailer for the game here.
Price: EUR 18.00 per person
You can order the URBANmission Agent Hunt in Bratislava in the following variations and languages:
Agent Hunt 120′ in Bratislava
Original only for experienced escapers
Agent Hunt 120′ in Bratislava easy
Easy version for beginners
Agentenjagd 120′ in Bratislava
Original nur für erfahrene Escapers
Agentenjagd 120′ in Bratislava locker
Einfache Version für Anfänger
Lov na agenta 120′ v Bratislave
Originál pre skúsených hráčov
Lov na agenta 120′ v Bratislave easy
Jednoduchá verzia pre začiatočníkov
Details for the URBANmission Agent Hunt in Bratislava:
- Location: Old Town Bratislava, outdoor
- Starting point: In front of the Slovak National Theatre on Hviezdoslav Square
- Difficulty: 1/3 and 2/3
- Recommended age: 16 years and older with escape room experience
- Number of players: 2 to 30 (up to 20 persons optimal)
- Team size: 2 to 6 (up to 5 persons optimal)
- Number of teams: 1 to 5 teams at the same time
- Duel: possible (2 to 5 teams at the same time and against each other)
- Languages: DE/EN/SK
- Duration: 2 hours
Important Info for Agent Hunt in Bratislava:
- Print out one sheet: For the outdoor escape game Agent hunt in Bratislava you need to print out one page in black and white.
- All information by email after ordering: You will receive the voucher code, the link for the sheet and all necessary information for the URBANmission Agent hunt in Bratislava in an email a few minutes after your order.
Requirements URBANmission App:
- A tablet is better: Smartphone or tablet with operating system iOS (from 11.0) or Android (from 7.0). A tablet is better, so you can all look at the screen better. However, it also works without problems with a smartphone.
- No internet: You don’t need an internet connection during the Escape Game in Bratislava. Internet is only needed to download the app and the URBANmission.
- Turn on the location services: The location services must be switched on/allowed for the app.
- Battery full: Battery must be charged. Your smartphone or tablet will be in use during the entire URBANmission Agent hunt in Bratislava.
This is how the Outdoor Escape Game in Bratislava works:
- Buy the URBANmission here on the website. A few minutes after ordering, you will receive an email with one or more voucher codes and all the necessary information for the URBANmission Agent hunt in Bratislava.
- One voucher code is valid for one smartphone/tablet and 2-3 players.
- Download the URBANmission app for free. On the smartphone/tablet you will play on: iOS-App | Android-App
- Download the URBANmission into the app.
- Go with your team to the starting point of the URBANmission.
- Read the first 3 pages of the escape game carefully!
- Only then start the mission. From then on, the countdown starts.
Teambuilding and Teamevent in Bratislava
with the Outdoor Escape Game Agent Hunt
Depending on the version, up to 30 people can play the Agent hunt in Bratislava at the same time in a team event.
With tricky puzzles and an exciting story you will discover Bratislava anew and strengthen your team spirit.
To solve all the puzzles, you need strategies and teamwork. Therefore, a successful escape game requires a lot of logic, mutual communication and keen observation skills.
Our escape games are ideal for your team building or team event in Bratislava and other European cities.
Looking for a team event in Bratislava or another city?
We look forward to hearing from you!
+421 949 538 088
Your message will be sent over an SSL-encrypted connection.