URBANmission city: The Kidnapping (Winterthur)
Indoor Escape Game in Winterthur
You play the URBANmission The Kidnapping in Winterthur with your own smartphone or tablet and without staff at Winterthur main station. The entire escape game in Winterthur takes place inside the main station.
URBANmission The Kidnapping in Winterthur:
Mia, a girl from a rich family, has beend kidnapped. The kidnappers want to get a ransom of 10 million francs within 60 minutes, otherwise Mia will be killed. Will you rescue her in time?
Price: CHF 20.00 per person
You can order the URBANmission The kidnapping in Winterthur here:
Die Entführung in Winterthur
Details for URBANmission The Kidnapping in Winterthur:
- Location: Winterthur main station and indoor
- Starting point: Winterthur railway station
- Difficulty: 3/3
- Recommended age: from 18 years and with escape room experience
- Number of players: 2 to 12 (up to 24 people on request)
- Team size: 2 to 6 (up to 5 people optimal)
- Number of teams: 1 to 2 teams at the same time (up to 4 teams on request)
- Duel: possible (up to 4 teams on request)
- Languages: DE
- Duration: 1 hour
Important info for The Kidnapping in Winterthur:
- Print out one page: For the indoor escape game The Kidnapping in Winterthur you need to print out one page in black and white.
- All information by email after your order: You will receive the voucher code, the link for the sheet and all necessary information for the URBANmission The Kidnapping in Winterthur in an email a few minutes after your order.
Requirements URBANmission App:
- A tablet is better: Smartphone or tablet with operating system iOS (from 11.0) or Android (from 7.0). A tablet is better, so you can all look at the screen better. However, it also works without problems with a smartphone.
- No internet: You don’t need an internet connection during the escape game in Winterthur. Internet is only needed to download the app and the URBANmission.
- Turn on the location services: The location services must be switched on/allowed for the app.
- Battery full: Battery must be charged. Your smartphone or tablet will be in use during the entire URBANmission The Kidnapping in Winterthur.
This is how the Indoor Escape Game in Winterthur works:
- Buy the URBANmission here on the website. A few minutes after ordering, you will receive an email with one or more voucher codes and all the necessary information for the URBANmission The Kidnapping in Winterthur.
- One voucher code is valid for one smartphone/tablet and 2-3 players.
- Download the URBANmission app for free. On the smartphone/tablet you will play on: iOS-App | Android-App
- Download the URBANmission into the app.
- Go with your team to the starting point of the URBANmission.
- Read the first 3 pages of the escape game carefully!
- Only then start the mission. From then on, the countdown starts.
Teambuilding and Teamevent in Winterthur
with the Indoor Escape Game The Kidnapping
The Kidnapping in Winterthur can be played by up to 24 people at the same time in a team event.
With an exciting story, you will solve tricky puzzles at Winterthur station and strengthen your team spirit in the process.
To solve all the puzzles you need strategies and teamwork. Therefore, a successful escape game requires a lot of logic, mutual communication and keen powers of observation.
Our escape games are ideal for your team building or team event in Winterthur and other cities in Switzerland and abroad.
Looking for a team event in Winterthur or another city?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your message will be sent over an SSL-encrypted connection.